A one week project for Rapid Design class.
The Challenge from Sapient Nitro:
Create an omni-channel experience for Panera's customers, seamlessly integrating technology for positive, personalized engagements that connect consumers more efficiently with the food they came to enjoy. The solution needs to engage Panera’s consumers emotionally.
We focused on enhancing the in-store, mobile, and online experience for Panera without taking away from the sense of community their loyal customers feel.
- Performed three observations at the local Panera in Bloomington
- Developed our personas based off those observations
- Engaged in conversations with employees to understand feelings towards the
new store technology
- Ideated and sketched with the team to develop concepts
- Wrote the story for the presentation
- Developed the omni-channel implementation strategy
Teammates: Katya Ivanova, Julia Rickles
Design is an Adventure