Utilizing the opportunity to immerse audiences throughout a total film experience, myself and three teammates researched, created, proposed, and presented a poster at SIGGRAPH 2014.
This project was an extensive 10 month long journey with 3 other hard working teammates. Having initially submitted to the CHI Conference in the fall of 2013 and not got in, we never gave up. We iterated further on the design, conducted more research, created a new document proposal, poster, and video, and proudly presented our design in Vancouver at SIGGRAPH 2014.
- Literature Review of current AR technology and devices
- Co-conducted an interview with the Indiana University Cinema Director and a
former Story Editor at Universal Pictures
- Performed observations at two cinemas and a museum to gain a further
understanding of immersive experiences
- Conducted a usability test and focus group of our design experience
- Co-wrote and edited the document, video script, and poster
- Voiced the research and technologies portion of the video
Teammates: Andy Hunsucker, Pui Mo, Monet Rouse
Video submission to SIGGRAPH 2014
Design is an Adventure