A one week project for Rapid Design class.
Challenge: Assess how the company, Lotus Foods, can do a better job communicating their mission and message through its website, in order to increase sales (online and in stores), educate consumers, and convert visitors to loyal, repeat customers and even evangelists for the brand.
- Participation in card sorting to help evaluate and redesign the information architecture of the site
- Field research at 2 local grocery stores and 1 major chain
- Interviewed the Grocery Buyers at each location to gain customer perspective on why they are/aren't selling Lotus Foods products
- Researched other brands who are successfully taking their products from niche to mainstream to learn how they are distinguishing themselves in the market
- Generated insights based on the research and suggested future market strategies
Team Members: Colson Rice, Lulu Wang
Design is an Adventure